Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Show No Mercy!

why is it that when I blog it starts controversies... I mean this is my blog and people who read this doesn't have to react violently...well if people who read it will be hurt or will feel bad then why read it?..people who do this are just giving problems to themselves...and there are some people who read my blog and get mad at me for certain happening that I didn't mean for it to happen..Can't you just stop making a lot of fuss about my life? well My life is mine...I can do whatever I want with it...same with this blog...and the people who get offended just by reading are guilty I didn't write the names of people here if I know that It will embarass them so why will people be mad if they are confident that it is not them I am talking about..

I'm sorry If I posted this kinda 'harsh' post...Its just that I'm very very irritated by some people complaining about my blog and the things I write in here...so I'm sorry If ever people are affected by this blog...I'd just like to quote this line from 90210 said by silver: "you know my motto: show no mercy"..So I'm sorry again...


-E.C. over and out!

No comments: