Sunday, March 1, 2009

My last week of Febuary...

well, we didn't have classes on Monday because it was EDSA day...so I did nothing and stayed in the house...Tuesday classes resumed nothing really exciting happened...then it was Ash Wednesday we had mass and for chemistry we made Ice cream!! yAy! it was fun and very messy...I was very dirty when I got home from school in the afterno0n...and yeah it was someone's birthday...so Happy Birthday to you!...so then came Thurdsay...for chemistry we made mayonnaise yes mayonnaise..and the freezer in the canteen[where we placed our ice cream] was about to be used for real ice cream so0o we had to get it all out and eat it....wEeeE...our was called Csquared for coffee chocolate...hahahahaha...and on Friday nothing really exciting happened...except for SSG ellections...and yeah..I voted for him...Saturday was a fun exciting and irritating day...funand exciting because we had our shooting and it was sorta like an adventure because we shot at different places around the city...and I met an old friend to0...and irritating because of this person. this particular person thinks that [he or she][it's up to you to decide] is such a know it all. [he or she] got mad at us for finishing [his or her] job. Just cause [he or she] has a not-so-important appointment to go to doesn't mean [he or she] can't let us finish the work and to think of it, it is a group or shall I say CLASS project. It's just so mean because we were doing [him or her] a favor and [he or she] acts like that. If we didn't finish it did [he or she] think we can pass it to our teacher on time? and even if we did, we still can't pass it. because when we were given enough time but instead [he or she] didn't make it [his or her] first priority.
It's just so0 irritating! well that's how my week ended...

-'till next time
-E.C.

No comments: