STOP MANUPULATING MY FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT!!!!!
look whoever you are just please stop it...This isn't funny anymore and please don't try to deny that you didn't do anything with it...It was so evident in the sudden change of my featured friend and when my twin commented on my profile the next day my featured friends was changed again..just for your info I memorized the arrangement of my featured friends list and as of now it still isn't arranged the way it was since I have been starting to experience problems with my account..I also know that you changed my email add for that particular account since every time I log in it says 'Invalid Email' and I didn't remember that I changed it. So whoever you are I'm telling you gently to please stop manipulating my friendster account. Please restore my old email add and my old password. Don't wait 'till I get impatient and I make this issue big because I already have someone on my mind since that person was the only one who knew my email add and password to my account. and if you ever encountered this blog and if you have read this post just watch out! Im still very very very mad at you! you Mongrel!
No comments:
Post a Comment