Yesterdays

Chronicles of Growing-Up :)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

PATHETIC!
Posted by C.E. at 2:29 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2009 (133)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ▼  February (21)
      • all about me!
      • my week...
      • I promised them that I'd post this conversation......
      • I'm at a loss for words these days and I don't kno...
      • PATHETIC!
      • edited..
      • another survey..
      • Classroom thing...
      • 50 questions...
      • survey
      • complete with photo captions..
      • Advanced Happy Valentines...
      • Valentines Day survey...
      • Yen, you should post this too..=p
      • My pretty amazing week...
      • To whom it may concern:
      • My promise...=p
      • A Day in the Sun
      • Just for Laughs[and frustration]
      • ..before I forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIZEL!!!yeah......
      • STATE OF THE UNION
    • ►  January (28)
  • ►  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (8)

Past-ism

My photo
C.E.
Stories of the past are hard to kill, therefore they stay forever, but people change and make new stories, stories of the present which will one day become stories of the past.
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Pinoy Teens
    Air India Flight AI171 Crashes in Ahmedabad, 290+ Feared Dead
    1 year ago
  • piGGieArt's hangOut
    i am a nobody:((
    17 years ago
  • ♥GREENATHEART♥
  • seriouslyBLUE!
BACKGROUND NOT MINE!. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.