and by the same I mean rolling out of bed early in the morning still sleepy and rushing to the bathroom since I'm aware that Id be running late already... then going to school then listening to the reminders of our principal and yeah when I arrived at school last Monday since it was the Monday after valentines I saw this:

I just don't know who wrote this though...I'm still finding out who wrote this and I'm not doing any good....=]
then my day ended..then came Tuesday...nothing significant though...then Wednesday then Thursday then at last Friday nothing significant happened in school though... but after school we went to ICM to shoot for our project in English...It was very very embarrassing...but it was fun... Saturday was even more fun...because we had our shooting at this certain cafe which has a very very breathtaking view of the city...It was very windy there too...we stayed there in the morning had lunch in payag then went to bea's house...We kinda watched moulin rouge and it was my first time to watch the movie and the story is awesome..then night came..I recieved several texts from unknown numbers...none of them significant except for one...anyway so we texted with this particular person until about 10 pm..the funny thing was we have known each other for almost two weeks now and we even danced together during prom and the whole time he didn't know my name..he just knew it last noght...so like he asked for my number and he doesn't even now me...I dont know.I just find it amusing..hahahaha..=] and I guess that's all for my week...
-'till next time..
-E.C.
-'till next time..
-E.C.
No comments:
Post a Comment