Tuesday, April 12, 2011

RECAPS ON THIS THING CALLED LIFE

So as I have said last night, I would start updating my blog. and what better way to get started by posting about the things that happend during the almost year :) since the second to the latest post was dated may of 2010 I am going to start my blabbering there :)

2010
MAY
* College Enrollment
* Vacation
JUNE
* First Day of College
- I met new people who eventually became my friends. I had a lot of adjusting and adapting to do since I was new and I wasn't used to the college way of doing things. Things were hard but once you get used to it, it wont be as hard as you think.
JULY
AUGUST
*Midterms
- 200 item tests, super harsh filipino teacher, plus super long chemistry questions made my first college experience horrible. but friends, higschool buddies, after exam incentives and tons of coffee made this first major exam bearable.
* Perm
- this was the after exam incentive I was talkimg about. So yes! I know has curly mermaid hair that looks like it belongs to a ghost :))
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
* Finals
- more 200 item exams, even more chemistry equations and an unexpected liking to the harsh filipino teacher made last first first semester of college experience. same as before nothing like tons of coffee plus after sem block bonding and the thought of going home makes this a bit bearable :))
NOVEMBER
*First Second Semester
- a new block plus new classmates and new classes make one terrifying semester. thankfully the same barkada, better class schedules and easier classes are one to look forward to :)
DECEMBER
*Christmas
- spent at my hometown with my family.
* Family Drama
- cousin's girlfriend getting pregnant plus one big revelation from my cousin could turn the joyous spirit of the holidays to one full of disappointments.
2011
JANUARY
* New Year
- spent here in my apartment. its nice to get a little alone time with my family what with all the pregnancy drama and the school pressure.
FEBRUARY
MARCH
* LEGAL-NESS
- so I turned 18 this year and celebrated by bringing my close college friends to my hometown, of course it wouldnt be complete without my awesome highschool buddies.
* FINALS + SUMMER A
- finally done with 10 months of college. 2nd year here we come! but we have to get through summer school first :))
APRIL
* SUMMER SCHOOL
- Organic chemistry, which has a lot of chemical equations and lots of nomenclature plus Rizal classes plus plus daily 7.30 am classes including saturday make my summer a horrible one. I want to get this over with so I can enjoy SUMMER B :)

so basically these are what I remember as of the moment :) dont worry if i will remeber something I will definitely post it :)

E.C. over and out

No comments: