Wednesday, April 13, 2011

04/13/11.WEDNESDAY

As I have mentioned I have summer classes. Everyday, including saturdays, I have to wake ug early so I could attend my 7.30 class. Today I did my routine, I woke up, ate breakfast, got ready for school and did what was required for todays classes. Thankfully though, my classes end at 3.30 which is a lot of time to do other stuff except when you have something to study for. We always had tests everday considering the small amount of time that we have to cover a 6 month worth class so we rarely got afternoons free of studying. This day was an exception, we had no exams to study for so I came home really early and since I was bored I decided to finish watching this movie that I have been watching for 4 days now. Incase you were wondering why I haven't finished it yet, well I have this habbit of falling asleep everytime I watch a movie, lame I know. So I came home, got bored then decided to watch a movie now I am blogging about it because the movie was awesome!! The movie is called 3 IDIOTS. It is an Indian movie which talks about how we should study not for the sake of the grades and what we could get out of it. we study in order to learn. The movie tells the story of 3 friends who met in college and did unforgetable, crazy things together. After graduation Rancho disappeared and was never seen. Now after ten years, Fahran and Raju remembered a promise they made ten years ago. On the meeting place, Rancho failed to ahow up so his friends looked for him, along the way they reminisced about college and encountered an unexpected twist which will end the movie.
After watching this movie I became even more motivated to continue going to college even though I have a hard time. The movie taught me valuable lessons of friendship, humility and practicality. It taught me to not worry and stress about tiny stuff amd instead enjoy everything that life has to offer. This movie must be included in your bucket lists of movies, for sure it will inspire you :)


curious about the movie?
more info here.

3 IDIOTS


No comments: