- Blair: Why aren't you in Europe?
- Chuck: I was in Paris, but only to get your favourite macaroons from Pierre Hermè
- Blair: And Germany?
- Chuck: To pick up your favourite falk stockings, you know how I adore them.
- Blair: What are you doing here then?
- Chuck: You were right. I was a coward running away again. Everywhere I went, you caught up with me so I have to come back.
- Blair: I Wanna believe you, but I can't. You hurt me too many times.
- Chuck: You can believe me this time.
- Blair: Oh, that's it?
- Chuck: I love you too. [they kiss]
- Blair: Like, can you say it twice [they kiss again] No, I'm serious, say it twice
- Chuck: I love you, I love you, that's three, four, I love you.
- Gossip Girl: XOXO, Gossip Girl
OMG!!! nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment