Friday, November 20, 2009

11.17.09 - Tuesday

Last Tuesday, my group mates and I were planning to go to BIT to practice for our Filipino play the following day, I was sitting in my favorite corner(near the outlet) in my house charging my phone while waiting for the time to go, suddenly the lights went out. not just in my house but also in other houses as well. My cousin went outside and said that the stars were beautiful and she told me to look at it. at first I ignored her since I have been told that stars are beautiful bla bla a lot of times. so when it was time to go, i finally decided to look up and indeed the sky was so beautiful, it felt like i was inside a dome filled with tiny glow in the dark stuff, It felt so wonderful and amazing just standing out there looking up and seeing the stars, its not a thing you could do every night because of all the light. it was awesome and it made me realize that the world is really beautiful and sometimes we just ignore it because it has been repeated over and over. we just have to take a break, look up and see how beautiful our planet really is, and while you are at it, try thinking about the cruel things we do to our planet and if we continue with our ways, we might not see the stars anymore. well its just a thought.

No comments: