Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Next on my list..:D

Typhoons..

I dont now why, but I just have this hunch that nature is taking its revenge for every cruel thing that us humans(yes, I am no exception) are doing now. I mean what with pollution of all kinds and global warming and green house gases everywhere, destroying this beautiful planet. Yeah, sure you could all say that it is just a natural phenomenon going on. but dont you really think its some sort of a sign that we need to start working to make our world a better place? if we don't start acting now? if things remain this way? if our world is already bad for us? what would it be for the next generation? or the generation after that? Its not like they could transfer to another planet right? so we need to start making a change.

I know I am just a 16 year old girl ranting about all these. and you guys might think that I am not doing anything for our universe to be much better, yeah, its true, i still am figuring out a way, but when i do. I would surely make this world a better place even if it is just in my own way. could you believe it about 3 typhoons and counting have hit this tiny country in about a month and left a great deal of destruction. You might say its nature taking its course but I say it nature telling us to do something. So make a change..


-E.C. over and out

No comments: