Monday, May 18, 2009

more or less 2 weeks...

2 weeks till classes start!

dang! I still dont want to go to school..Its too soon..though Id really like to0 see my classmates and know what section I will be already..and I also am a bit excited about the biggest change my school has ever done! hahaha...but I'm sad that summer is about to end since this school year I'll be a senior already..It is my last year of highschool and I'll be in college the next year! god! time flies fast..I was still 2nd year during the start of last year and now Im in 4th year already!

well, I just wish time would slow down and pause so I can make every moment count...Its kinda hard to do that when time is moving fast since everything has to follow the pace to0 and I'm a bit of a slow poke..but dreams do come true right?



-'till next time
-E.C. over and out!

No comments: