Yesterdays

Chronicles of Growing-Up :)

Friday, May 8, 2009

I guess the trips ON then..
Posted by C.E. at 6:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2009 (133)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • SUMMER'S EXTENDED!!!I don't know why, but I'm glad...
      • No title
      • how filipino are you?
      • MARKED!
      • more or less 2 weeks...
      • okay..soo here's whats up with me..
      • I guess the trips ON then..
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (28)
  • ►  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (8)

Past-ism

My photo
C.E.
Stories of the past are hard to kill, therefore they stay forever, but people change and make new stories, stories of the present which will one day become stories of the past.
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Pinoy Teens
    Air India Flight AI171 Crashes in Ahmedabad, 290+ Feared Dead
    1 year ago
  • piGGieArt's hangOut
    i am a nobody:((
    17 years ago
  • ♥GREENATHEART♥
  • seriouslyBLUE!
BACKGROUND NOT MINE!. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.