Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Last of its Kind in Our Lives:)

Is our school's foundation days:) and I am already a senior(as if I didnt keep repeating the fact:p), hence the title, well unless I dont get to graduate but still this would be the last and I am going to blog about it..:)

as usual it started with a parade, a very late one, it started at around 9 am the time when the sun was shining and it was sooo hot, this parade was different though since i was given the task to lead the lyrists..i know i know its weird and all but I couldnt say no since I was one of the few 'experienced' one..hahah..since it was sooo hot I got to wear my super cool yellow shades:p (sadly I have no picture:() anyway after the super hot and super tiring parade there was an opening salvo and finally the booth fair opened, yeah this year is different too since we only had like 4 hours or less of booth fair-ing, but we still managed to enjoy it despite having some conflicts with other sections. our class managed the dedication booth, which was kinda awesome but also boring and since i was bored i resulted to taking some crappy crappy pictures of our school's 'nature' part..whatever..here it is:p


so..they are crappy..:p anyway our school made all the classes have a 'lunch out' and from my previous posts you know that whenever there is food, hungry monsters come attacking it..lol:p see for yourselves..:)





okay..so there it is:) after the lunch out, booth fair continued and it stopped again for the field demonstration, but during that part me and my friends went out of school since it was so boring, and just when we were having a good time, we got a phone call saying that booth fair continued and that they need our ipods for the booth bla bla, so we went back to school and just sat there in the booth doing nothing just waiting for the day to end, finally the day ended. that was the first part of the foundation days.

No comments: