Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I stumble across a site again...*I always stumble across sites* anyway...Its kind of a quiz thing..I took some and here is what came out.. :p

You Are Medium-Skinned
You can be sensitive at times, but that's totally normal.
Your sensitivity means you can be empathetic and compassionate, even if you're a bit thin-skinned.

You take what people think into account but you try not to let it get to you.
It's hard not to take things personally, but you do your best.

*this means that I am not 'Way-uwaw' haha...:p

You Are Medium Maintenance
Like everyone else, you have some things you are particular about.
You're not too annoying about it, and you're able to go with the flow most of the time.

You've learned to stand your ground on what matters but also make compromises from time to time.
You have good taste. Too bad not everyone shares it.
*okay so I'm not as intimidating as you people say I am...and I'm not too out there too..:p

You Are Like a Ferret
You are happy, carefree, and a total kid at heart.
You have a ton of energy, and you're always up for having fun.

You are a total charmer, and people can't help but be delighted when you're around.
You are affectionate, social, and friendly. You love people as much as they love you.
* lol..who would think I'd be a ferret?

Your Life is Sometimes Satisfying
You enjoy life most of the time, but you could be getting more out of it.
You have your ups and downs, but probably more of them than is ideal.

Try to life a more balanced, simple life. It's possible that stress is getting you down.
Or you may not be doing what you truly love. Seize the day, and follow your own path!

* soo true...haven't reached that stage where I am truly contented...but yeah...I love my life..:D

You Are Dramatic
You are colorful and charismatic. You get and hold people's attention.

Right now, you are seeking peace and tranquility in your life.

You are drawn to people who are passionate and deep.

You feel like there is nothing in your life that needs to be changed.

You take time before you react. You allow yourself to explore your options.
*LOL just LOL!!!


anyway..I think I've been posting too much and its getting booring already and who wants to read about my life? haha...:D I'll be posting interesting one's though...:p


-'till next time
-E.C. over and out!

No comments: