Last night before I slept, I was racking my brain for anything useful to do for today. As usual I have a highly imaginative brain so i stumbled on a scenario and this was it. It was of a girl, in a beach appreciating everything she has, she was so happy and very very contented with her life while i was blissfully imagining this another image flashed through my mind it was of a very messy area near the seashore and people were very poor and dirty and it looked like they didn't have anything but they were still happy.
I tried to compare the two images. If people can be happy without all materials things, then so can people with everything. Its just that a lot if I'm not mistaken are not contented of what they have. They always want to have more than what the others have. They are not even thinking about the other human beings on this planet who need a lot of things more than they[people who are not contented] need it.
All I can say is that Life should not be like that. We should all be contented with what we have. And when we become contented, we become happy.. and happiness is what we like to attain..=]
*P.S. this is such a corny post but deal with it. I just feel like sharing what i thought.
-'till next time
-E.C. Over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment