Friday, January 2, 2009

My supposed to be year-end post..

well I was supposed to post this blog yesterday or the other day but I didn't cause as usual I was surrounded by nosy people who wouldn't give me a chance to write without snooping...

so here it is...I gotta warn you though, It's a very self centered post...=] feel free to stop reading.=]

Last year has been a whirlwind for me. I definitely got my fair share of weird experiences like people thinking I'm going out with a certain guy even though I'm not, like almost all my exes are born of the 23rd day of some months. And of course there are awkward experiences too. like admitting to my past lover that i hadn't been kissed and talking about boys with my dad. Heartbreaking times are never absent like breaking up with my boyfriend then knowing that he is dating my cousin like letting go of being a sophomore to be a junior like letting go of my childishness[though some remains] to be responsible. I've been in a lot of pressure too like studying so late. like completing all requirements on time and like living up to everyone's expectations.

but despite all the weird experiences, awkward moments,heartbreak times, emo emo moments, stress, pressure, achievements, crazy happenings, simple yet life changing experiences, embarrassing moments, those bring-out-the-kid in you times, the scaredy cat hours, those being sneaky phases and simply the times when I'm happy. I learned a lot in life. I learned to be confident, to be myself. I learned to value my friends and family more and I learned to love myself. I realized some things too. I realized that when you fight with your best friend it's both our loses. I realized that there are people who pretend to be all buddy-buddy with me just to get what i have. I realized that I can't trust everybody. And I finally realized who my true friends are. My life isn't perfect cause like you I make a lot of mistakes. Mistakes are unavoidable parts of life, thay make you a better person. They make me who I am right now. Last year, I started to discover the real me, that is why I want to thank those people who helped me. Sheen,Yen and Tj thanks, thanks for being here for me always..Mom, Dad, Ger..thank you for being the best family ever, 2mas thanks for being the big brother I've always wanted. I can't mention everyone in here. THANK YOU and I do hope that I would still be seeing you in 2009!..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: