Saturday, November 29, 2008

twAylaYt pEbeR..

..hahahaha..

yesterday..yep I'm going to be blogging like my friends about twilight...ok so yesterday...we watched twilight...it was pretty good, though i was a bit disappointed that my favorite parts/lines that are in the book were not included in the movie..*sigh* oh well..but they did their best and its what counts...During the movie the cinema was packed...I didnt expect for that certain cinema to be full because no one usually watches in that particular place...so I was surprised when I entered...People in the place had mixed reactions...some shouted, some kept talking about false things about the movie/book, some were very kilig while some found it icky and the list goes on...Anyway me and my friends didnt really find it very kilig because we kinda got used to the book already ,so there, when people were shouting we just kept quiet and complained about how noisy and "undisciplined" they were...[no offense to those who are guilty..lol!] after they shouted during kilig predictable parts...me and my twin[yeah..as in airen] got kilig in different parts...we shouted[only a bit=D] when we saw taylor lautner..[not jacob black]..hahaha...we got kilig not when we saw bella and edward but when we saw alice and jasper..hahaha...were quite different actually...it was like we came to see alice not edward or bella...hahaha..yeah...so im kinda babbling here about stuff so i gotta stop....hahaha...i'll come back soon....

=E.C. [edward cullen maybe?...oh right..keep dreaming]

1 comment:

Greenatheart said...

Amazing, how someone so tiny be so annoying!...haha